Canadian Home Inspection Corporation Inspections defines its service by providing our clients quality and value that goes beyond industry standards.
RecallChek is just one way our home inspections are helping keep your family safe and your home sound. Our home inspectors will submit the make and model numbers of your home’s appliances, furnace, air conditioner and water heater to verify whether or not a recall has been issued on any one of these items.
If so, we will provide you with information on how to receive full repairs from the manufacturer free of charge.
Recalled appliances are found in one of every ten homes. RecallChek not only helps you get the free repairs that are owed but also informs you of any future recalls.
• A complete recall report for all provided home systems/appliances within 48 hours
• Immediate alerts if your appliance gets recalled
• 24/7 online inventory in case of loss
• Recall Protection for Life• Update your home's appliances or home address at any time
• Dedicated customer service team to help you get your free in-home repairs
• Monthly Maintenance tips every home owner should have
Appliance Recall Protection
The RecallChek Process
• Appliance data for the property is recorded and submitted to RecallChek by our inspector
• At RecallChek Headquarters, your appliance makes and model numbers are computer matched against MILLIONS of recalls using our Model Number Algorithm (MNA).
• RecallChek will then hand-check the report to eliminate wrong numbers from worn plates/ID cards, and other problems.
In the event of a potential recall, RecallChek issues a report including:
1. the nature of the recall
2. where the product was sold
3. how to remedy the defect
4. how to get the item repaired/replaced in most cases - absolutely FREE
● Our inspector will document some of the appliances. Clients are encouraged to log into their RecallChek account and add more appliance make/model numbers for more protection.