Safety Siren Pro Series3 Radon Gas Detector, HS797
New Safety Siren Pro3 built exclusively for the Canadian Market (now measures in Bq/m3). Short-term reading displays the average radon levels over the past 7 days. Long-term reading displays the average radon levels since powered-up or last reset with a maximum reading time of 5 years.
Upon initial power-up, short-term and long-term readings will display after the first 48 hours. Audible alarm sounds if the long-term average reaches 200Bq/m3 or greater or the short-term average stays above 200 Bq/m3 for 30 consecutive days. Samples air continuously with the display updated every hour. Conducts a fail-safe self-test every 24 hours with an error code displayed if there is a failure.
Menu button controls 4 functions.
1. Switch between the short-term and long-term display, indicated by a green LED illuminated next to the S or L .
2. Conduct a manual test of the detector.
3. Mute or reactivate the audible alarm if the detector is in an alarm state.
4. Clear and reset the memory of the detector to begin new readings.
5. Six foot (185 cm) power cord allows user to locate detector away from walls, windows and doors.
One year manufactures warranty.